PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. RETAIN A COPY OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITONS TOGETHER WITH YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Wawa Mart Direct is a fast growing online shopping service provided by Wawa Mart Limited. Based in Accra, Ghana, Wawa Mart has top brand products at reasonable prices and we endeavor to beat any genuine competitor price hence the tag line “Value. Save. Convenience”.
Wawa Mart Limited reserves the right to change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. No contract exists between you and Wawa Mart Direct for the sale of any goods until Wawa Mart Direct has received and accepted your order and payment in full. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
PROCESS FOR BUYING AN ITEM
- Browse through our wide products available online.
- Select the item you prefer to purchase and add to cart.
- Review the items in your cart to ensure that the correct item, quantity and price are added to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. Provide your contact details and delivery address by signing up if you are new to the site.
- If you are an existing customer and you have already logged in, the details you have previously entered will now appear.
- You will then have the option of selecting the same address as your delivery address or review it.
- You can choose from our list of payment methods, which includes mobile money, cash on delivery, visa/master card payment on delivery.
- Items will be delivered to you within 48 to 72 hours after receiving and confirming your order. Deliveries are usually to your office or known public places for convenience and ease of our delivery team locating you.
- There is a delivery charge based on the delivery location you provide.
- In instances where delivery will exceed 72 hours our customer service team will contact you and provide a more appropriate delivery time.
Wawamartdirect.com acts as a data controller for the information that you provide to us. This makes us responsible for what happens to the information that you give to us. We will make sure that we keep your data secure. Steps are taken to prevent any unauthorized access to your information.
Wawamartdirect.com respects your privacy fully. We will not give out, sell, or share any of your information provided to us. All of the information you provide to wawamartdirect.com is strictly used to process and ship your order. The only information that is retained is the information that will help complete your order. No information will be shared with any other organization, company or third party.
Information wawamartdirect.com collects
- Your contact information (your name, address, phone number, email)
- Username and password for the account that you set up on our website
- Delivery and billing address
- A record of purchase history on wawamartdirect.com
- Any information provided to us when interacting via social media
- The Dates and times that you visit wawamartdirect.com
How the Information Is Going To Be Used
- Provide products you request
- To process, confirm, verify, deliver and track purchases (processing your order, arranging delivery and handling returns)
- To contact you about delivery and problems that may occur during your transactions
- To let you interact with wawamartdirect.com via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- To Publish your testimonials about wawamartdirect.com on our website for other customers to view
Emails and Social Media
At any given time you may choose to unsubscribe from the wawamartdirect.com newsletter. You chose to sign up for the emails and have full control of if you receive them or not. At any time you can unlike the Facebook page or can un-follow the Instagram and twitter pages. Wawamartdirect.com does not force anyone to subscribe to our social media accounts .
- If you have changed your mind about any item ordered and wishes to return it, we accept returns.
- Returns should be delivered at our office.
- To return an item, buyers should contact us within 24 to 48 hours after receiving the item.
- Full refund will be given as money back through the same method of payment used for the purchase
- We do not charge a restocking fee upon returning an item.
- Items can be returned if it doesn’t match the listing’s description or if damaged upon delivery.
- The item must not be used and must be ‘as new’ when returned and should be in its original package
- Buyers will have to bear the cost of returning the item to our office.
- We advice customers to inspect items upon delivery to make sure they are what they intended to purchase
- Refund would be done 48 hours after receiving payment when item is out of stock.
- Refund would be made for faulty items caused by manufacturer, items that do not match the listing’s description and items damaged upon delivery.
Wawamartdirect.com reserves the right to change or update our prices at any time without prior notice. Our Prices are checked regularly since we receive stocks regularly as well. If we find that prices have changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed or cancel your order for a refund.
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
Cash on Delivery
The cash on delivery option gives you the opportunity to pay for your goods with cash. To pay on delivery, please select the “Cash on Delivery” payment option when checking out. You will be contacted by one of our customer service personnel for delivery and can pay directly to the delivery agent when your item is delivered.
MTN Mobile Money
Wawamartdirect.com accepts direct payments from MTN Mobile Money accounts. If you have a mobile money account, simply choose the “ Mobile Money” payment option when checking out and follow the instructions provided to pay for your items.
Wawamartdirect.com accepts direct payments from Tigo Cash accounts. If you have a Tigo Cash account, simply choose “Mobile Money” payment option when checking out and follow the instructions provided to pay for your items.
Wawamartdirect.com accepts direct payments from Vodafone Cash accounts. If you have a Vodafone Cash account, simply choose “” payment option when checking out and follow the instructions provided to pay for your items.
Wawamartdirect.com accepts direct payments from Airtel Money accounts. If you have a Airtel Money account, simply choose “Mobile Money” payment option when checking out and follow the instructions provided to pay for your items.